Public Workshop Schedule: The Middle East
Building Cross-Functional Teams (Increase Productivity)
It is the manager's responsibility to bring cross-functional group members together and form them into an effective team which operates as one to achieve the overall goals of the project/program. Do you have an unlimited budget? Unlimited resources? What does it cost your organization every time you have to recruit, hire, select and train people to achieve results in a variety of projects and/or programs? What will you gain if each person in your organization is able to perform multiple roles?
This two-day workshop will introduce the scientifically proven Team Management Profile (TMP) which enables teams to identify their individual and team strengths and areas of potential weakness. Thereby increasing the level of performance, communication, and the desired results essential to the organizational growth and success.
This workshop will draw on the principles and effective practices of successful team development from identifying and engaging a team of people with the right skills and enthusiasm for the project to allocating the responsibilities and tasks required to achieve the overall goals. Additionally, this workshop will identify the most common mistakes, the risk of these mistakes and how to avoid them to better ensure success.
This workshop will benefit all managers and project leaders who work with a variety of people and projects.
What you will learn
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Understanding where to start to build a cross-functional team.
- Understanding the roles and characteristics in relation to the function.
- Learning what motivate people and creates enthusiasm for the team and project.
- Identifying how to help the 'norming' process along.
- Using delegation to increase productivity.
- Identifying how best to resolving conflict before it becomes destructive.
- Learning when to involve your team in the decision-making process.
- Understanding when to micro-manage and when to macro-manage.